Corzic Music respects the privacy and security of our customers. Detailed below is our store’s policy for collecting and using customer information.
When you set up an account with us, purchase an item from our store, or commission our services, we will ask for some information that will allow us to identify you as our customer. This information includes your name, email address, and in some cases, your phone number. Below is an explanation of what information is shared - as well as how it is shared - with the trusted third parties that assist us in core business activities (such as the processing of orders and payments). With the exception of these partners who directly support our own business activities, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with other businesses or organizations.
IP Address and Cookie Information
How Your Information Will Be Used
We use your information to build your customer profile and to log the purchases and services that have been tied to your account. By keeping track of how we have served you in the past, we can understand how to be of even better service to you going forward.
Corzic Music’s use of your information may also fall into but not be limited to:
- Assist us in tailoring our product lines, service offerings, and content to better suit our customers' needs
- Notify you of product or service offerings that we think may be of interest to you
- Provide you with the requested services and/or respond to your inquiries
- Protect against fraud or other criminal activity on this site
- Conduct surveys, contests, or other special promotions
- Monitor customer interest in our products and services
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise on this site
- Improve the accuracy of our customer database
- Increase our understanding of our customers
- Customize your user experience on this site
- Facilitate your purchase(s) on this site
- Identify potential new customers
Email Opt Out:
From time to time, Corzic Music may send you an email to notify you of special promotions, changes to our site, new product lines or products, and/or service offerings that we think may be of special interest to you. If you decide you no longer want to receive these emails from us, please follow the directions in the email’s footer to “Unsubscribe” from receiving our messages. Your request to opt out of our emails will be processed within ten (10) business days.
Changes to our Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy. The current version will always be available on our website and will include the date of the latest revision.
Still Have Questions?